Monday, September 27, 2010

Summer Pics #1


So its almost October and here are the updates on us from the summer (better late than never). I am trying to promise myself I will be better at blogging for Addelyn's sake (I don't want her to the un documented second child- I will do my best!!) I will update in a few installments- we had a GREAT time with family this summer. Here is our beach trip we took with my parents to Myrtle Beach- it was so much fun- when you live in a mega city its so nice to be out in wide open spaces where no-one is bumping into you. Thanks mom and dad for a great vacation!
Family photo- soon there will be another little cutie in our family pics.
My cute parents- don't they look great!
Digging in the sand- Will didn't love getting sand on him (which is a problem when playing in the sand)
Will is into doing the opposite of what you ask him to do- so here is one of the faces we get when we say "Smile Will!"
And another.....
And Another.

Look! The grandparents caught a Will! Will had so much fun with his Grandma and Grandpa Rowe- who basically never said "no" ha ha

No comments: