Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Long Time No Post .....and the crawl

Well yes I have done it again and waited forever to post again-but I am going to get better. We just made it back to China and are re settling in and working on baby jetlag- very different than adult jet lag- takes twice as long! Den has been nice and has been taking the "graveyard shift" when Will wakes up in the middle of the night ready to play. It is getting better and I know its one of those time to apply that ever so popular phrase...this too shall pass. I just wish the phrase was, this too shall pass, quickly!!

I have been wanting to post this video for awhile. Will crawling. Den thinks when he's in the buff crawling that he looks like Gollam (that "my precious" character from Lord of the Rings). WE love it- always makes us laugh. Will is pulling up and almost standing on his own so it looks like he will be moving on from the crawl soon.

more later..

No comments: