Tuesday, May 20, 2008

De Ja Vous

The other day we were in a taxi and Den was holding Will and I all of the sudden realized it was the same exact image I remember seeing a little over 7 months ago the second day we met Will (and luckily I had my camera nearby). I got a little emotional just thinking about how much has changed in such a short amount of time. It has been amazing to see his little personality blossom and hear his laugh (it took us a few months to get those good belly laughs) and just see our hearts burst with love for this amazing precious little gift. Here are the two pictures..


Here is Will and Den in Taiwan on the way back from the hospital back in October.


And here they are last week coming home from lunch together in the taxi- isn't that the best smile?

No comments: