Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here We Go Again....

Many of you may know that our family has had a surprising number of random medical issues this past year.  (Seriously two of us have met our deductible). But anyway, as you can see from the picture- it is Will who has fallen ill with hand, foot, mouth disease- yes that's correct you read it right. I thought that this was common everywhere but I think maybe only those of us who live in asia are more familiar with it. I'll spare you the details but it involves painful blisters in the mouth, hand, and yes feet you guessed it.  Today he seems to have turned a corner so we're hoping that it won't be long until he's feeling like this again.............................


(sorry Will- your father thinks I'm horrible for posting this picture- but I couldn't help it)

No comments: