Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween :)



Happy Halloween! Ok so we're back after a couple month hiatus. Its been a busy couple months to put it lightly but I promise more pics now (sorry grandparents). On Halloween we celebrated with other little friends in the neighborhood- it was wild but fun. Will took advantage of the chaos to eat as much candy as possible (he woke up at 230am that night- I think that would be the exact time the sugar crash happened). As usual when I haven't posted for a while I will suddenly post a ton of pictures- so here goes...

what do you think he is??? (answer to come)

We started off the day with what might be a new tradition for us.. making caramel apples. There aren't traditional pumpkins here to carve so I brought caramels from the US for this halloween activity. It was fun (again Will participated mostly by eating. :))

yum caramel spoon.......
Here we are getting ready- Will getting on his whiskers and nose...




Any idea what we are? (its ok if you don't know- I don't think anyone got it). We are three blind mice. (as Will says "fee bind mice") And we thought we were so clever..... (by the way I am imitating Will's face)
2 mice walking to the party (we got some looks in the elevators)

party fun and chaos!!!

cutey kids
Hope you all had a great halloween too!


No comments: