Thursday, March 11, 2010

Will turned 3!.......two months ago

So now that I have discovered this new way to post I can get a little caught up.  Here are some pictures from Will's 3 year birthday party back in January.  We rented a van (the party wagon as we called it) and then all rode to this new play area.  The kids played for awhile and then it was cake and presents.  I wanted to keep the numbers down since Will can get overwhelmed in big crowds so only 4 friends were invited.  But I forgot that that means adults too- so when it was time for the cake and birthday song he had lots of people looking.  When we sang the birthday song Will shut his eyes tight (I think all the attention was a little too much) and didn't want to blow out the candles.  (note: he did blow out birthday candles a couple days later on his actual birthday with Den and I).  It was pretty cute though.  Then he opened his presents and the kids went back to play.  Then we went home to a mess free home... ahh.  It was a good day. He is getting so big and cuter each day.  



No comments: