Thursday, May 13, 2010

Parents Visit

As I mentioned earlier, my parents came to visit and it was so much fun.  Especially for Will who had two people at his beckon call. Will loved having grandma and grandpa here to read, play cars, play candy land (again and again), go outside, play playdough... you get the idea.  My parents are such good sports and traveled with us a few times.  My mom even went with me on a homestudy visit to a small city out west.  As we were riding in a rickety old van to the city my mom said sweetly (without a hint of complaining)  "This is the most uncomfortable seat I have ever sat in"- she was right, it was pretty bad. She really got off the tourist path this time.  Ha Ha

Anyway,  we loved having them here.  Here are a couple sweet pictures from their time here.  More pictures to post (but I need to upload first).

Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: