Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meet Addie


Introducing : Addelyn (Addie) Elizabeth ManShi Baker



We would like to introduce you to the littlest Baker- our precious and adorable daughter Addie! We were matched with her this summer but were waiting to get some official papers from China before we posted her pictures. But not we have them and are waiting on US immigration and visa center services for the next step. Addie is about 5 months old in these picture but she is almost 11 months old now! Her birthday is Oct 28th and we are just praying we could go get her before her first birthday. She is from Jiangxi province which is about an hour plane ride from us. She has a congenital heart defect- a small ASD- which means she has a little hole in her heart. Once we are able to go get her we will take her to a cardiologist to see what we need to do. Like I said we still have some paperwork that needs to be processed before we go get her- so please pray it would move quickly.

Will is very excited to be a big brother and we talk of Addie often. One day I was out shopping and when I came back he asked me what I had been doing. I told him that I was shopping- he said "Were you buying toys for me and baby Addie???"- I love that he is already putting him and Addie together- that's his little sister that he is going to be looking out for!

Ok I'll be better about posting updates on our process!

No comments: