Sunday, May 27, 2007

Parents Visit!

Ok so what I feared would happen has happened- I am a blog slacker! And have already begun to feel blog guilt.. you bloggers know what this is right? (I pull up my blog and see that the last post was in mid April!! and I feel guilty for not posting more) But I am going to forgive myself and move on. Sooo, here are two pictures from when Den's parents were here. We had a great visit- it was so fun to show them all our favorite places and food, but most of all it was just fun to have them here with us!!



This picture was taken on the balcony of this great restaurant called New Heights which has in my opinion one of the best views in the city
I love this picture of my father-in-law and me. He was very brave and had wanted to try the octopus on a stick (which incidentally I have never tried). You can actually see one of the tentacles hanging off the end of the stick! Mine is a plain meat stick- which my F.I.L admitted was better. But, still I give him points for trying something new. :)

Ok must go to bed, but more pictures to come later...I promise :)

No comments: