Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Still Here!

I know many of you may have given up hope on this blog- goodness knows I almost did too.  Its been 2 months since I posted- wow! Well a lot has happened. Let's see- we went to Thailand, Will got pneumonia and was in the hospital for 3 days then we came home, my parents came (yea woo hoo- so much fun- see pic), we started our move to a new apartment, Will got sick again (cabbing to the hospital with a cold cloth over his head trying to bring his 103-104 fever down- ah!) then a 4 day hospital stay (I will write more about these later), then back to our new apartment to continue moving, (meanwhile our landlord continues to try and squeeze as much money out of us- he's like a cartoon villian- you know not that scary but annoying), then I got a cold, and now we are all finally healthy and almost settled. Phew! Oh and somehow during the move we lost our camera memory card AND the cord that connects it to the computer to load pictures. AIYO! (as they say here- aka: Oh MY!) So for now the only pics I can post are the ones taken with the computer camera (hence the above picture) but we will prevail and get more pics up here somehow, someway.  Don't give up on us.... 

No comments: