Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 1 Year Homecoming Will!


We celebrated one year with our precious little boy. (We are a little late posting it but better late than never). On October 1st 2007 we first met Will in a little conference room in an orphanage in TaiPei Taiwan. I can still remember so clearly how nervous I was when I saw his little face. I had read lots about adoption but didn't know anything about being a mom (I think I called my mother that first week and asked how much should a nine month old be eating!) The start of our time together was many sleepless nights (lots of night wakings) but slowly he trusted us more, slept better, and smiled and laughed with greater frequency.  I can't believe how much he has changed in just a year.  He loves life, laughing, giving snuggles and kisses, playing with his friends, jumping, dancing(well rocking side to side), roaring like lion, whew.. he keeps us moving. We are so thankful for the amazing gift of him- we simply cannot imagine life without him.  So Will- happy 1st Homecoming Day- we love you!



The first moment meeting Will.




  So little!

Now here is our little string bean today- look at those long legs!
We had a little homecoming day celebration with some friends at our favorite Taiwanese restaurant here- so yummy and yes a little crazy as the picture looks. Can you find Will?

No comments: