Thursday, November 11, 2010

Changes coming :)

Well hopefully you have noticed the changes on our blog. I just thought it would be appropriate as we get ready to add our precious daughter to the family.....this sunday!!! That's right- in a few days we will be a family of 4!

It has been a whirlwind week- we just got it confirmed yesterday that all of our appointments are in place and we can travel to Jiangxi province and go get her. SO this morning I just bought 3 train tickets to Nanchang and 4 plane tickets back to Shanghai! (a nice benefit of living in the country you are adopting from is that you can just go quickly). So in 48 hours we will be on a 5 1/2 hour train to go meet our daughter.

I have also changed the blog so people can make comments- so if you want to say how adorable Addie looks or how tired we look- ha ha- you can.

As we travel I will try to be good about posting pics- especially for the grandparents.

AHHH we are so excited!!!

6 comments:

Stephen and Kelly said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so stinkin' exicted! Please detail each and every moment and take TONS of pictures. Oh, I wish I could kiss those sweet cheeks of hers! Please be sure to tell her that Miss Kelly loves her very, very much :)

Joab Meyer said...

love it! enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

Danielle said...

Yay! We're so excited too! Congrats you guys!

Sonya said...

oohhh!!! I love the new blog name...and I love the change that is about to come to your house. Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Addie with y'all. I'll be checking and texting you. Glad I can comment now!

Daniel and Jessica said...

Pictures for grandparents and the ever so excited AUNT and UNCLE!!! We are so ready to meet her. We are happy for you guys and wish you a safe trip! Love you all!

The Carey's said...

Welcome Addie! So exciting that she's coming home and fun that we can now comment. The new look of the blog is fun!