Monday, November 22, 2010

More to come soon....

I have so meant to post more pictures- just like I mean to clean up the kitchen, do a little work, and finish un packing. But some things are just falling to the wayside as we adjust to life with 2 kids (one being a very cute and active 1 year old). We are doing well- today was my first day with Dennis back at work and I had both kids all day. It was tough getting all three of us fed, dressed, shoes on and out the door by 8:30am to walk to Will's pre- school. I was exhausted- but I kept thinking this isn't like 1 hard day- this is my new NORMAL! Whoa baby. So I will post some more pictures soon of our 2 cuties... before I clean up my kitchen. :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I can't wait to see little Addie!!! Wish we were there to help you out this fall. Give sweet Addie and will hugs and kisses from the girls and I!

hosts: dave, katie, lilia & alex said...

Lisa,
I follow your blog and I am SO excited for you all!!!!! I love the pics of Addie. She's so sweet.
Sounds like life is going well.
Love,
Katie

Vimal and Tabatha Patel said...

yay!! I can post a comment. Congrats Baker family - I've been checkin' in and I'm so happy to see that you have a sweet little girl to join Will. I hope the transition goes smoothly - would love to talk sometime! miss you!

Vimal and Tabatha Patel said...

I meant to say she is precious!!! And Will just gets cuter and cuter!