Friday, November 12, 2010

Mommy & Will Date

I thought since we are going to be a family of 4 soon and knowing that I am going to be busy with a little one that is getting used to her new family, I thought I should take Will on a little date. So on thursday I picked him up from preschool and surprised him with a date.
Here are a few pictures from the day (gosh I love that little guy!)

We started with lunch at Ajisen (a Will and Mommy favorite) its a chain japanese food restaurant. We also get fried rice and an extra bowl of Miso soup. (Will loves eating the tofu out of the soup. And since I love him so much I like to give him all the tofu :) )
We then went to the Museum of Science and Technology (we have a year pass) and got to visit his favorite exhibits. (They opened a new kids area a couple months ago- but 2 months later half the stuff is BROKEN!!! UGH! Good thing a 3 year old didn't notice. Here are some pics from there)
Playing with the wheelbarrel in the building area.
Will's favorite thing of the day was the mirror maze. He would bonk his face right into the mirrors - thinking it was the path and just laugh (it was actually pretty funny- thanks mom for that sick sense of humor :) ).
It also made for some pretty cool pictures....
Whoa what if I had 6 Wills?! He's a great kid- but I think I'll stick with the 1 I have. He's pretty awesome. :)
And of course every good date should end with ice cream- KFC chocolate sundae

And then we rode home from the subway on a motorized rickshaw (Will loves taking these.....ok I do too.)

Love you Will! You are going to be an awesome big brother- and you will always always be my baby boy (even though you're getting to be a pretty big kid :))

3 comments:

Kelly Gardner said...

Hey Lisa ...

Dennis gave me the link to your blog a year or so ago ... It's been great following you three!

Kelly

Staci Hoyle said...

I'm so glad I can leave comments now...I tried several times but couldn't figure out how. YAY! I can't wait for y'all to pick up Addie!!! I'm so excited for you all...having a little girl is it's own special world. I remember the day that Kate came into our lives, and it's a day you'll never forget. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Love you.

Sonya said...

Sweet post about big Will! Love it!